Monday, June 23, 2014

Style Ideas

I love bohemian fashion.
Very creative.
Very unconventional.
Very pretty.
Most bohemian clothes are also modest because of the flowy fabric.
This girl i found while Googling 'red dreadlocks' and i was quite surprised to see her outfits.
So lovely in my opinion. 
And of course i'm in love with her hair too.
I like looking at fashion on Pinterest because it gives me ideas so i know what to look for when shopping because items of clothing by itself you might not think to wear but when it's put together with other items it can go together very nicely.




I never thought of rolling up some pants and making them into shorts like these, add stockings underneath and some boots but it's actually quite a nice idea.




I'm a huge lover of harem pants like these ^^^ but i thought you could only wear them in summer but it works for winter too.




Who said dreads can't be feminine?


I'd have the top longer but i like the idea of the socks with the boots.

I love red dreadlocks. There seems to be something mythical about it. But that's just me, lol.


When i am able i will dye my hair red. I used to be red but went back to brown when i put my dreads in thinking that you're not able to dye your hair with dreads but apparently you can. I miss my red hair.
Here in South Africa we have a limited amount of red hair dye. I look at the dyes in America and see all the lovely natural red looking dyes but you don't get those here. I like natural copper red not ruby red. But the  colour that i had before washes out very quickly so i have to put on a more vibrant colour so the colour can last longer. 
It will probably turn out like this.


Gorgeous in my opinion *big smile*!

No comments:

Post a Comment