Saturday, November 8, 2014

Rainy Shabbat

The Shabbat tonight ended quite wonderfully in my opinion. I love walking to the top story of the block of flats when the sun is setting and watching people go about their business down below. Today was particularly a lovely evening. It was raining yet the sun was shining. One part of the sky was dark with lightening and thunder and the other side was full of sunshine with a light drizzle. I love that combo.



I was so happy to see a rainbow today after the rain. It felt like i haven't seen one in ages so it was really refreshing to see those bright colours and to be reminded of God's promise to Noah. 




Ever since i discovered a nice radio channel on my iPod it's been glued to my ear. I'm discovering all these new songs that just put a spring in my step during the day. You can check out some of my favourite songs on my Pinterest board. The ones that i can't seem to stop listening too are Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud, Harlem Shake by Baauer and of course anything from Meghan Trainor. You know what? Scratch that, anything new on my Pinterest board i can't stop listening too!


Shabbat is a makeup free, frizzy fringe day :D.


Hope you all had an awesome restful day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment