Tuesday, September 9, 2014

6 Months of Dreads


These are my dreads at 6 months. I'm still loving them although they're still lumpy.


Just to let everyone know i'm posting more frivolous things lately just because my mind is not in the right place to really write more on the theme of my blog. Being a warrior and all that. I'm just feeling very tired mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. But i will get back on my feet hopefully soon. I'll have exciting news to share soon.


Oh yeah, i also dyed my hair a deep purple a month ago.


My camera doesn't really pick it up but, oh well.



2 comments:

  1. You are simply gorgeous! I love the dreads/bangs combination. It's really stunning. I've always been fascinated with dreads but I don't think I have the courage to ever do them on my own hair! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). If you'd like to give it a try you could always just make one dread in the underpart of your hair. I did that in the beginning to test it out. Or you can do partial dreads ... i've heard you can also do temporary dreads that are very easy to get rid of if you just want to wear it for a day.

      Delete