Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Shopping/Wish List Part 3/7: Different Jewelry

Some of you may know that i don't shy away from piercings (don't go crazy now). I only have double lobe piercing and a nose piercing. I used to have double cartilage and an eyebrow piercing but the former got infected when i stupidly put in a fake earring (i have sensitive ears) and the latter started getting rejected, which i knew would happen, but i enjoyed having it while i did. 
Later i'd like to get 2 more lobe piercings. I saw this picture and i really like the look. 


The first hole is stretched. I will never ever ever ever (like, ever) stretch my ear, that's going too far for me but i like the look of it so i was happy when i saw fake stretched ear piercings the other day at a store. It looks stretched but it's actually not.



I currently have a stud in my nose piercing but i really want to change it to a hoop. I'm just extremely nervous to do it. I'll wait for my allergies to die down and then take a deep breath and change it ... uuuuuh.


2 comments:

  1. Who did your lobe piercings? I am kinda interested in getting a second one in my lobes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first lobe piercing was done when i was like 2 years old in a pharmacy and the 2nd lobe piercing i did myself (i have a high tolerance to pain) but the next 2 i'll get it professionally done as my 2nd ones are taking forever to heal.

      Delete