Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shopping/Wish List Part 2/7: Fun Jewelry

I love jewelry so much, they spice up any outfit and it's fun to mix and match.


This summer i'm loving ankle bracelets and will be wearing more of them this year.




These are a new thing that i found thanks to Pinterest. They're called Barefoot Sandals. In summer i love walking barefoot, it kinda seems strange to wear shoes in the summer.
I love that you can even wear these with shoes. You can just slip your shoes on and off but the jewels stay on. It's really awesome in my opinion.







I also want to try toe rings.


Can't forget the bracelets.


This i actually found on the Factorie website and i also found it in the actual store. I really like it.
(The head chain)


Upper arm .... bracelet? Haven't found these in a store yet but will keep my eyes open for them.


And then, of course, earrings.





1 comment: